How a pendulum works for yes or no questions is not fully understood, but there are a few theories. One theory is that the pendulum is responding to your subconscious mind, which has access to information that your conscious mind does not. Another theory I truly believe is that the pendulum is reacting to subtle energy fields.
Whatever the explanation, using a pendulum to answer yes or no questions can be a helpful tool for making decisions or gaining insights into your life.
Here is a personal story of how I used a pendulum to answer a yes or no question:
After the birth of my first daughter I applied for various jobs and I had received two job offers.I was feeling indecisive about whether or not to accept a new job offer. I had weighed the pros and cons, but I still couldn't make a decision. So, I decided to use my pendulum to ask for guidance.
I held the pendulum in my hand and asked it, "Should I accept the new job offer?" The pendulum began to swing in a circular motion, which is my pendulum's way of saying yes.
I was surprised by the pendulum's answer, because I had been leaning towards declining the job offer. But I trusted the pendulum, and I accepted the job offer.
A few months later, I am so glad that I followed the pendulum's guidance. The new job is a great fit for me, and I am loving my work.
You can buy chakra pendulum here
How to use a pendulum to answer yes or no questions:
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- Hold the pendulum in your dominant hand, with the weighted object dangling.
- Center yourself and focus on your question.
- Ask the pendulum to show you a yes and a no. Pay attention to which way the pendulum swings for each answer.
- Ask your question. The pendulum will swing in the direction of the answer.
Here are some tips for using a pendulum:
- Be clear and concise in your questions.
- Avoid asking open-ended questions.
- Trust your intuition.
- If you are not sure of the pendulum's answer, ask it again.
It is important to note that a pendulum is just a tool. It is not a magic wand that will give you all the answers. You still need to use your own judgment and intuition to make decisions.
But if you are feeling lost or indecisive, using a pendulum can be a helpful way to gain insights and guidance.